Recent Posts

miércoles, 10 de junio de 2015

I wanted to seat down on the grass and write. 
I felt desperate for a second I didn't have any paper or space to move 
I couldn't ask the people around me to let me seat and write. 
I remembered Maija at the Lexington that night. 
We were dancing and she just went downstairs 
I followed her half worried half amused. 
She sat down by the road and wrote a poem. 
So there I was standing in the middle of the crowd 
With the sun on my back 
And I pictured Maija writing the poem that came to my mind. 
Maybe that's why I stopped feeling the urge to write straight away. 
Cause the poem already existed. 
Somewhere in time in space in London. 
I wonder if we ever thought the same things. 
Today I read a poem about real love. 
Real love would be a place to be real. 
Oh I love you really my gypsy baby. 
You may not be human but you are real.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario