Recent Posts

sábado, 30 de mayo de 2015

I'm part of something bigger. 
Part the portion of society who left their homes for the freedom of uncertainty. 
A glossy pink birthday balloon is floating in the middle of the tube carriage. 
I'm in the Victoria line on my way to Brixton. 
On my way to a basement. 
Can't wait to take some pictures of these punk girls 
With fringes an out-of-tune voices. 
Oh I love you my underground life 
The lack of sleep and the loud reverberation 
The plastic pint cups 
The sticky floors 
The broken windows 
The smell of mould that takes me far to my childhood years, 
when every summer we unlocked the door of an inhabited house by the beach. 
The drums rhythm which my first boyfriend used to sing while distracted 
Tu-pa-tu-tu-pa 
Oh I love you my punk life 
The girls kicking like men 
But smiling 
And the songs feeding the walls of those basements 
History changing with invisible under-cover ideas 
The resting spot right by the speakers 
Peace in loud sound. 
Those friends I'll never forget 
Their faces under the red light 
Their eyes purple 
The heat, the sweat, the thirst, the energy 
We were never tired 
We were never guilty 
And no, we were never sad 
We were just doomed

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario