Recent Posts

viernes, 3 de abril de 2015

Thoughts flicker inside my mind like channels from digital tv. 
So many you can't even go through them all. 
I've been here so many times. 
Not here but now. 
I've seen the cities from above, 
I've waited for the doors of the plane to shut, 
while reading a book and listening to those same records saved on my phone, over and over again.
Cause a few of those songs are just perfect for the view of the clouds when you don't know if you are really going up or down but you are high. 
I've been here and maybe I'm writing the same words again. 
A deja vu. 
But somehow I expect everything to be different when I arrive. 
Some of those beautiful souls are not there anymore. 
Since I left everything changed for them, will I be able to see those changes? 
To feel them as mine? 
Cause it's MY home too you know? 
And my mum always says that home will always be there when I come back. 
But... Gustavo is gone and a deja vu might be just a confusing feeling. 
I'm not sorry to say I'm not the same. 
Will you recognize me in the queue of the supermarket while doing the groceries? 
Will you say hi to me on the bus? 
I don't remember my neighbour's names. 
The cherry blossoms are blooming. I'll miss it. 
But I have your memory and the kindness of your words with me. 
As tender as spring. I feel so light. 
The thoughts just stopped. 
I can only take a polaroid now. 
And write another poem.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario