Recent Posts

domingo, 21 de febrero de 2016

My dad always tried to force me into learning many things.
But only the subtle , those I only overheard from him, were the ones I actually learned.
Fire - Water - Air - Earth
He used to make fun of me when I talked about God.
"Only in Nature I believe" he would say.
On his last years of life he got obsessed with baking bread.
He bought an electric bread maker and experimented with different recipes and flavors.
He would ask us to taste them often, during the weekly lunch that we had together, but never got to impress me.
He had lost my attention many years before that.

It took us months to figure out what to do with his belongings when he died.
He had piles of folders filled with articles on all kinds of information. From world-wide recipes to Egyptian culture.
The last piece that remains stuck on my grandma's garden, is a huge fridge filled with concrete that my dad was planning on turning into an oven.
I always thought he was a bit crazy, but now I think he was kind of wise.

Watch this, and discover the wonders of food. It is naturally amazing.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario