Recent Posts

lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

1- A man tried to go home with a girl who was waiting for the bus at the same stop than me. He told her she was amazing and beautiful but the girl said NO a couple of times until she moved away from him. He shouted several times "you are shit!" And threw a bottle of beer that broke in thousand pieces on the floor between my legs and hers.

2- while I was waiting for the bus with my sister a man next to us wouldn't stop staring. My sister told me "I hope he doesn't take the same bus as you" but he did. He sat behind me and was breathing on my neck for a few minutes, I had to move and be careful when I got off the bus, making sure he didn't follow me.

3- while I was walking from the bus to my house, I figured there was a group of around 5 guys in front of me. It was the only way I could get home, I was not able to change the journey. I stopped and pretended to wait for the bus, hoping that they would go away, but they didn't. So I moved on. When I passed by them, at least 3 of them said something. "Hello" "oh my god" and "baby". I was scared of turning around. Couldn't walk any faster. It made me angry they were just friends standing there, probably wouldn't do me any harm, but almost all of them had to "play cool" in front of their buddies...

4- 3 minutes before arriving home, I crossed a man walking on the other side of the road, heading opposite way. But after I passed him I realised he changed directions and now he was walking behind me. I had to almost run home. I was holding the key inside my hand ready to open the door and shut it right behind me. At one point I think the man started running behind me. But I don't know if maybe I was so scared that I felt paranoid.

5- while I was walking home I figured someone was walking on the other side too. My first reaction was stay calm and awake, and when I was close enough I realise she was a woman. I thought "oh, ok, she's a girl" and I felt safe and relieved.

These are the examples I can think of in 30 seconds, they happened the past couple of days.
There are other examples I'm not even able to recognise because of how used I am of being afraid of men.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario