Recent Posts

miércoles, 19 de junio de 2019

and I picture people in their beds
asleep
waking up 'cause they can hear me through their windows
on the street
talking to you
invisible
reading you this poem that's not written yet
it's raining
I'm walking
fast
'cause the words
are slipping away down the road
and I don't want to miss a thing
so I walk
fast.
you looked at me
in the middle of that weird crowd
with your transparent eyes
and I thought:
"you are the most real person in this place
in this town"
you could get cancer out of this shitty music
out of this fake scene
so you need more cigarettes.
we went outside
and we watched
in silence
with our matching hats
and we thought of new lines to answer to those stupid questions.
you are from South Africa
I'm from Russia
and we don't care about the world
or we care too much
or enough
to be in love
with this fake scene
and these fake people
but the girl who sang
her face was covered in glitter
she was beautiful
and both of us
we made her night
we told the truth
we just needed to
she was too beautiful
and we both love Kerouac
we don't know him, but we know him
-yes
you said
and we didn't have to say anything else
we just stayed there
watching the rain
cause we said everything.
we have East London
and our freedom.
I remember your hair moving like crazy
you left your hat on the floor and just shook your hair
I hope your ex was watching
cause everybody else saw how gorgeous you are
and I would have kissed you
my gypsy baby
because of your true blue eyes
and the way you don't fake it
you have no clue how to fake it
and you know?
you love The Velvet Underground
and we'll go to New York together
you'll write urgent poems on the streets of New York
and I will take  virtual pictures in my head
of your hands shaking desperately
to catch those poems from the tail.
I would have kissed you
because
you know?
I must feel some of that life running from your lips when you talk
and through your cheeks when you blush
because of the way you stare at me
and the way you confessed you cry so much sometimes out of passion.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario